Return and Shipping Policy
In case of returns or size changes, the customer will pay the cost of the collection.
Drypro will bear the cost of collection if it is a manufacturing defect.
USED PRODUCTS CANNOT BE CHANGED, even if you have used it only once.
As with other products such as underwear or hygiene, returns are not allowed.
Check that your Drypro corresponds to the requested size and that it is valid so that you can use it, once you use it you will not be able to return it.
When you make the return, once we receive the package at our offices and we do not observe any damage, we will exchange it for one of your size or we will refund the cost of the product. You have to send us the product without any damage, just as you received it.
In the unlikely event that you consider that the product has a small imperfection, you can tell us if you prefer that we make a full refund of the price of the product, or if you prefer to exchange it for an equal one.
In the event that once at home the sleeve does not fit your arm perfectly and you consider that you need a size up or down.
You will have 36 hours from receipt of the product to request a cover change.
Logistics management and size change expenses will be borne by the customer.
DryPro Spain reviews the quality and good finish of its products before shipping.
In the unlikely event that your cover is damaged or defective , you will have a period of 36 hours from receipt of the product at home to make a formal claim and proceed to return or exchange the product.
No return or exchange will be made until the cover has been received at our offices. In the event that there is any imperfection (damage caused after delivery to the customer) in the cover received back, no change or refund will be made.
DryPro relies on the services of Amazon Logistics and Correos Express.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order.
- By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the client
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be neither departure nor delivery of orders.
- All orders placed after 1:00 p.m. will be shipped the next day.
- The delay of the order by Correos Express will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation to the customer.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
- For shipments outside of Spain and Portugal, contact us. There may be variations in delivery times.